Everyone was on time, courteous, and friendly. Any phone call or message was answered immediately. I felt safe when the workers were here and I was alone or with my kids. They started on time and finished on time and quickly. Best experience I had, ...
Custom Built Pool Screen Enclosures
Serving Palm Beach, Martin and Broward Counties, Screen Builders is the most respected 29 years in business pool screen enclosure company. Offering custom designed, one and two story screen enclosures, our staff will guide you through the entire planning process from beginning to end. After in depth analysis of your current building area, we will create a custom screen design tailored to the needs of your application. Showcasing an array of roof style designs like, flat, gable, peak, hip, half mansard and full mansard we get the job done right.
What can you expect?
Screen Builders prides itself on our commitment to construction and engineering excellence. Utilizing only the best project materials our enclosures are built with integrity and longevity as our focal point.
Why should you invest in a Pool Screen Enclosure?
Why not? From blocking harmful UV rays to keeping pests out, the utility associated with pool screens make it a sound and enjoyable investment. With your new pool screen enclosure you can expand your living area, keep your pool cleaner longer, lower the cost and time of pool upkeep, keep pets and children secure, and enjoy outdoor poolside dining without annoying bugs. You can maximize the utility of your property, getting a pool screen enclosure is a no brainer.
- Showcasing only the strongest alloy aluminum 6061-T61 available on the market our enclosures are capable of withstanding an excess of 160mph winds. This industry leading alloy allows for the constructions of wider and higher screens than ever before.
- Our premium grade screen cloth serves terms of up to 3 times longer than traditional screens. Stretching beyond the previous 3-4 years and pushing 8-10 years respectively.
- Our paint ranks second to none with regards to durability and long term strength. The Exclusive DuPont500 powder coated paint we use is up to 300% thicker than standard industry paint. This translates to longer color and gloss retention, as well as abrasion resistance.
- Our concrete masonry footers are placed as deep as 18 inches compared to the industry standard 12 inch rule, offering greater strength and resistance versus Florida’s powerful storm winds.
- Our gutter diverters do wonders keeping excess roof water in the gutter and preventing constant overspill which essentially leads to many mildew issues down the line.
- The optional EZ drain doors placed inbetween each vertical screen wall posts allowing the rainwater to pass through quickly and not standing on the deck, preventing mildew development and problematic corrosion.
- The screws we use are given a thermoset finish, chemically bonded basecoat and color stable top coats all to minimize corrosion. Screen Builders offers a new screw cap system protecting the screw from rusting keeping the new look always.
- We also use larger sized roof and wall bracing for industry leading strength assurance. Our bracing is in a diagonal shape design creating a triangular configuration (triangle design is the strongest for hurricane defense).
- With our SunTex 80 shade screen, you can specifically shade certain areas where seats or guests may be dominantly located. This adds to the overall comfort of your poolside experience.
- Custom Pet doors available for small, medium and large pets.
- Screen Builders offers pet resistant screen for greater durability below chair rail for protection against damage caused by pets and landscaping weed wacker instruments.
- Kick plate below the horizontal chair rail bar - available in a variety of heights (8", 12", 16", 20", 24", 30"and 36")
- Florida glass - laminated screening with a translucent vinyl to keep sprinklers and ground dirt out, great for privacy.
- Last but not least our enclosures come with removable screen panels - The challenge of keeping screens free of debris so hurricane winds can pass through is made easy with removable panels. Putting the power of hurricane preparedness in your hands. Removable screen panels may save your enclosure.
- Expands home living area
- Lowers pool maintenance costs and keeps pool pristine clean
- Blocks harmful UV rays
- Keeps golf balls and pests out
- Allows you to leave home sliding glass doors and windows open during cooler weather days
- Allows for poolside or patio dining without bugs
- Keeps children and pets secure inside